AIRTEX places a strong focus on the protection and security of personal data, which process in its daily operations. Therefore, our Data Protection Policy complies with the standards of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation — GDPR), as well as the applicable legislation at any time. The Data Protection Policy is applicable to AIRTEX PRODUCTS S.A.U. and its subsidiary AIRTEX DEUTSCHLAND GmbH (hereinafter referred as AIRTEX, for these purposes).
A continuación, ofrecemos información relativa a dicha Política de Protección de Datos:
1) Responsable de los datos
|AIRTEX PRODUCTS, S.A.U||AIRTEX DEUTSCHLAND GmbH|
|Legal adress||PLAZA, C/. Osca, 2. Nave 5. Polígono Campus,
50197 Zaragoza (España).
|Benzstraße 2, 72636 Frickenhausen (Deutschland)|
|Tax Identification Number||A50545474||DE815666978 (VAT number)|
|Email for data protection email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
2) Purposes of the data processing
Your personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes pursuant to the GDPR and they will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
AIRTEX provides information about the particular purposes of each kind of processing, including the details about the protection of such data.
3) Data subjects
In its everyday business operations, AIRTEX makes use of a variety of data about natural persons, including information regarding:
- Job applicants
- Users of its websites
- Visitors of its premises
- Work Council
- Other contact persons
4) Legitimation for processing the personal data
The personal data are processed in a legitimate means, on the basis of one of the following reasons:
- Existence of a contractual relationship.
- Obtention of consent for the particular processing.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest.
5) Recipients of the personal data
Sometimes, AIRTEX needs to transfer to third parties your personal data in order to meet the objectives of a contract or to provide a better service. In these cases, at the moment of the data collection information is provided about who else may access to such data.
6) Storage period
The personal data are kept only during the necessary period for the purposes for which they were collected. These periods vary depending on the category of personal data. Therefore, at the moment of the data collection we provide information regarding the conservation period or the criteria used to determine such period.
Once lapsed the storage term, personal data will be cancelled.
7) Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation about the processing your personal data and, in such case, the information regarding its processing.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right cancellation (right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, you can request the restriction of processing of your data. In such cases, we will only store them to file or defend any claims.
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to transfer them to another data controller.
- Right to object: in certain circumstances and based on their specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will cease processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to file or defend any claims
- Right to object to automated processing: you also have the right to object to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we shall stop processing your data.
- Right to complain to a Supervisory: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that we have not responded appropriately to any of your requests, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
8) Exercise of the data subject rights
The data subject may exercise the above mentioned rights, and any others established in the applicable law, by writing an email to email@example.com, attaching a copy of your Identity Card.
AIRTEX shall answer the application within one month since the receipt of the request, extending this term until two months in case of requests unusually complex.