Cookies are little textfiles which are stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It’s purpose is to make the web able to remember your visit if you browse that web again. Cookies use to store technical information, personal prefferences, content customization, statistics on usage, links to social networks, user accounts, etc. They adapt the webpage’s content to your profile and needs, without cookies, the services offered by any webpage would be visibly affected. If you wish to get more information about cookies, what kind of data do they store, how to erase them, deactivate them, etc. we kindly suggest you to check this link.
Cookies used in this website.
This website use the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies, to make sure that the users writring blog comments are human beings and not automated apps. That how we fight spam.
This website use the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to use them to elaborate statistics about traffic and volume of visits of this web. Using this website, you are allowing Google to process your information. Therefore, the procedure of the exercise of any right in that way must be communicated to Google.
- Social networks: Every different social network uses its own cookies so you can click buttons like Share, or Like, etc.
Cookie erasing or deactivation
The user will be able to exercise his right to erase or deactivate cookies on this website anytime. The way to do it depends of which browser is being used. Here’s a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- This web and their legal representatives are not held responsable of the content or veracity of the privacy politics of ony of these thirth parties mentioned on this websites.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and, if you wish to procceed to exercise the right of erasing or elimination of cookies, you must do it from them. Nor this web or its legal representatives can garantee the right or wrong manipulation of cookies through these browsers.
- Sometimes, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser doesn’t forget your decision of not accepting cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, that company stores it’s cookies in servers located in the United States of America and is commited to not share it with third parties, except when it is necessary for the proper functioning of the system or when the application of law demands it. According to Google, they don’t store your IP adress. Google Inc. es una compañía adherida al Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro que garantiza que todos los datos transferidos serán tratados con un nivel de protección acorde a la normativa europea. Puede consultar información detallada a este respecto en este enlace. Si desea información sobre el uso que Google da a las cookies le adjuntamos este otro enlace.